1. Information Collected. In order to access certain subscriber services and restricted areas (the “Restricted Services”) within the WellthyChoices.net Web site (the “Site”), Wellthy Choices (“WellthyChoices.net”) requires that you provide certain identifying information (the “Registration Data”) listed in the online registration form. This information may include your legal name, address, telephone number(s), e-mail address, subscriber name or “screen name,” areas of interest, password used to access Pay services, method of payment, and, if applicable, credit card number. WellthyChoices.net reserves the right to request any additional information necessary to establish and maintain your account for use of the Pay Services.
2. Confidentiality. Registration Data is the property of WellthyChoices.net, subject to and protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. WellthyChoices.net will not sell, rent, swap, or otherwise disclose your Registration Data to any third party. WellthyChoices.net maintains a secured area on the Site for transmission of Registration Data, and stores all Registration Data in a private database which is not connected to the Internet.
3. Uses of Registration Data. Unless you select the “Opt-Out” option as described below, WellthyChoices.net reserves the right to use your Registration Data to send you information about WellthyChoices.net, the Site, WellthyChoices.net products and services, and other topics in which you have indicated an interest.
4. Opt-Out Right. If you do not wish to receive any special offers or other communications from WellthyChoices.net, you have the right to select the “opt out” option during the registration process or at any time afterwards. You may “opt out” by clicking on the link at the end of our email messages when you register for an account or at any time afterwards by going to the “Contact Us” area of the Site.
5. User Access to Information Collected. You may access your Registration Data at any time through the customer login section of the Site. This area is password-restricted for your protection.
6. Lost or Stolen Information. If your credit card or password is stolen or used without your permission, immediately notify WellthyChoices.net. Upon notification WellthyChoices.net will cancel your credit card number and/or password and update its records. You may be unable to access certain services while WellthyChoices.net processes the credit card and/or password change.
7. Cancellation. You may cancel your account at any time by calling WellthyChoices.net at (704) 658-1946 or sending an e-mail to Support@WellthyChoices.net. Once WellthyChoices.net has finished processing the cancellation, WellthyChoices.net will delete all your Registration Data from its database.
8. No Liability for Acts of Third Parties. Although WellthyChoices.net will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of the Registration Data, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. WellthyChoices.net will have no liability for disclosure of Registration Data due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
9. Use of Aggregated Information. WellthyChoices.net reserves the right to disclose to third parties information about Subscriber usage of the WellthyChoices.net Web site and any related services, including information gathered during your use of the Site. Any information disclosed will be in the form of aggregate data (such as overall patterns or demographic reports) that does not describe or identify any individual user.