Insufficient oxygen supply, is a common cause of many diseases, disorders and complaints, especially with increasing age.
|Cellular respiration is a simple truth—cells that cannot breathe—can not, and will not ever, work properly. Any care that skips the first and obvious first step, is misguided, and probably dangerous. Symptoms of Oxygen deficiency:|
|Symptoms of lack of oxygen:|
| Easily get tired |
Hard to focus which could lead to memory loss
Weak immunity system too easily infected by viruses, bacteria, etc. Chronic diseases
There are at least over 100 possibilities of chronic diseases that you could suffer from just because of oxygen deficiency. Since oxygen is the essential element that binds concrete structure, all buildings made of concrete will be turned into dust. No O2 and there is no more water in the earth since the formula of water is H2O, without the O then there is no more H2O.
In summary, it’s the end of the world for humans and even rocks.
Benefits of Oxygen for the Human Body
Oxygen for Brain Oxygen is an essential element for the brain; the condition when the oxygen is deprived from the brain is called cerebral anoxia. Cerebral anoxia is divided into four categories based on the severity.
1. Cognitive and Behavioral System
Do you have a family or friend who has survived a stroke? The closest family often claimed that after the stroke attack, they turn into someone else. Oxygen has a prominent function in contributing the cognitive and behavioral system to function optimally. The stroke happened when blood is not enough to supply the oxygen required to the brain and force heart to work harder.
2. Optimizing the Brain Function
Do you know why a person could be in a coma? It is because the brain doesn’t get enough oxygen. Due to some conditions, blood stops to flow to the brain so there is no supply for oxygen. If it happens in a long period then the result is coma. The worst condition that could happen through this condition is brain death. It means, the patient may still be breathing but overall the body will not function at all since the brain is no longer giving order to the body system.
3. Motor Skills
Lack of oxygen in the brain could lead to the motor skills problem as well. It is because during the cerebral anoxia condition cells don’t get enough oxygen which leads to damaged or dead cells in cerebellum which has a prominent function in coordination of movement and balance. It is closely related to the function of oxygen in the regeneration of cells, including the cerebellum.
4. Heart Rate It is still closely related to the blood flow to the brain. When somehow the flow of blood to the brain is disturbed then it means the brain doesn’t receive enough oxygen. This condition will affect the heart to work harder in an attempt to make sure that brain will get the oxygen supply required but this condition could lead to a heart attack. In other words, if the brain is getting enough supply of oxygen, the risk of heart attack and stroke could be reduced significantly. This is a key reason that when someone exercises with enhanced oxygen, the heart rate need not be as high as without the oxygen.
5. Fainting and Dizziness The first symptom of a concussion of the brain is often fainting followed by dizziness. It means that the oxygen supply in the brain is low or suddenly dropped. If you feel like you’re about to faint, just breathe deeply from the lower abdomen and the symptom may be reduced. However, too much oxygen from a high chest breathing pattern could lead to excess amount of carbon dioxide in the body. Oxygen as Natural Detoxification Have you heard about oxygen therapy? It is one of the therapy types that recently popular for detoxification. There are a lot of people who are trying this kind of therapy in order to detoxify all the toxins and improve the cells regeneration for a better and healthier life.
1. Aid in Clearing Toxins
It is one of the purposes of oxygen therapy is to clear toxins. Oxygen is also found in the blood and one of the functions is to bind some toxic materials and wash it away from the blood. This kind of therapy is mostly conducted by alcoholic and drug addiction patients to wash away all the effects of alcohol and drug from their blood. Canned versions, albeit an expensive form of oxygen, are sometimes used for hangovers.
2. Aid in Damaged Cells Tissue Oxygen will contribute to cell regeneration of damaged tissue caused by inflammation. During the therapy, the oxygen supply will be supplied in higher amount through the blood vessels and accelerate the tissue regeneration. So, the healing process could be accelerated and the immune system will be improved significantly as well to support the healing process.
3. Improve Cell Regeneration One important thing to remember is that cell regeneration would not happen without oxygen. Making sure cells received enough oxygen could enhance the regeneration of cells. That’s why making sure that all body cells received enough oxygen is essential for the regeneration of cells will lead to the improvement of immunity system.
4. Detoxify Important Organs Oxygen therapy also could be applied for people who are suffering specific condition in their liver or pancreas due to alcohol or drugs. Oxygen will cleanse up the toxic substances and at the same time repair the damaged cells caused by those dangerous substances by accelerating the cell regeneration.
Exercising with oxygen is a good way to accelerate detoxification.
5. Better Sleep Pattern Some people just don’t realize that a good night’s sleep is actually a very good detox for brain. When you experience a good night sleep, you will wake up feeling fresher which will improve the brain function. When brain function is optimal, you will be able to control your emotion and once your emotion under control, the decision-making process could be much easier. Besides that fresh mind means as better memory, better focus and better alertness. That’s why a person who has a very good night’s sleep a day before will have better performance during the workday.
Sleeping with extra oxygen can greatly accelerate this process. Oxygen and Its Relation to Chronic Disease Low supply of oxygen in the body also could lead to a serious medical condition. Below are some facts that oxygen could do wonder in preventing some chronic diseases to occur.
Prevent the Development of Cancerous Cells An interesting fact that related to cancer disease, cancer could attack almost all organs in our body, except for the heart. You must realize now that there is no such disease as heart cancer. Why? One of the essential components contained in blood is oxygen. Hearts need copious oxygen and would stop pumping long before cancer cells would have time to invade the heart. In other words, there is always enough supply of oxygen in the heart so the heart tissues and cells which will prevent the development of any cancerous cells.
The book Oxygen Multistep Therapy is one the best sources of this kind of information.
2. Prevent Heart Disease A heart attack often stems from an undersupply of oxygen either from closed-off arteries, chronic shortness of breath or stress. When the heart doesn’t receive enough supply of oxygen, the brain/nerves will force the heart to work harder and that could lead to excessive stress of the heart.
3. Prevent Seizures in Epilepsy Patients Did you know that one of the triggers of seizure in an epilepsy patient is when the brain doesn’t get enough oxygen? Even breathing pattern disorders can invite or worsen seizures.
4. Helping to Prevent Diabetes If you have been diagnosed with diabetes you may realize that you have heavy efforted breathing. The main cause of diabetes is when the pancreas cannot produce enough insulin or when the body resists insulin, so the excess glucose in the blood cannot be turned into energy. However, there is one more reason why body cannot produce enough insulin or why body resists the insulin; it is the low oxygen level in the cells. Low oxygen in the pancreatic cells will reduce the function of the pancreas to produce insulin, and the low oxygen supply in the cells will prevent the optimal absorption of glucose.
5. Helping to Prevent Asthma It is said and incorrectly that this condition cannot be healed. Some even say it is not even a disease. In fact, the symptoms are possible to be dealt with and eliminated. Proof of this is many “grow out” of them. Normal breathing pattern therapy along with other possible emotional triggers, bad food, toxins and/or air can assist in reducing the symptoms and avoiding the triggers that can bring on symptoms often called “asthma”.
Actually, the lack of oxygen could lead to 100s of types of chronic diseases but the 5 chronic diseases mentioned above are the most common ones and could happen to almost anyone if they are not taking good care of their body.
Other Benefits of Oxygen Below are other benefits of oxygen that you should know.
Source of Energy Glucose is an important substance to supply energy but glucose without oxygen will not be able to be turned into energy at all. The result is excess blood sugar that could lead to diabetes. That’s why during a workout, your breathing will be faster because your body requires more oxygen while burning the fats and calories to turn them into energy.
2. Stabilize the Nervous System It is estimated that between 20 and 25% of oxygen supplies are used by the brain. An adequate supply of oxygen in the brain means a more stable nervous system.
3. Improve Immune System One of the reasons why you easily get infected by virus or bacteria is when your immune system is in poor condition. The risk will be higher if some cells in your body are old and weak. The regeneration and protection of cells will be optimized if the oxygen supply is also optimal. It means that when your body gets enough oxygen then the regeneration of cells will not be disturbed and it will contribute to the improvement of the immunity system as well.
4. Required for Digestive System What most people don’t know is that the digestive system won’t function properly without oxygen. One reason is during digestion, the intestines will contract to process foods into liquid and those contractions require oxygen to function. Another is the oxygen supports many probiotics that help maintain a healthy microbiome.
5. Respiratory Dependence The respiratory system is not just about breathing. One factor is the oxygen cost of breathing. The harder it is to breathe, the more oxygen is needed for that. Where else does the respiratory system get the energy? Of course from the digestive system that produces nutrients to be absorbed by the blood. The nutrients absorbed will be turned into energy. Once again, oxygen has an important role in producing energy for the body to function properly, including the respiratory system itself. The benefits mentioned above are the ones that most matter but not the entire scenario. The list of benefits would be countless. In summary, all systems in our body need oxygen. Everything in this world needs oxygen from plants, animals up to concrete buildings that we considered as inanimate but still require oxygen to maintain their shape. Even rocks contain oxygen.
THE FOUR BEST WAYS TO ENHANCE NATURAL OXYGEN SUPPLIES ARE: 1. BREATHING , 2. WATER AND 3. SUPPLEMENTAL OXYGEN COMBINED WITH EXERCISE 4. RAW FOODS