What cell phone companies don’t want you to know
Tue May 28, 2013 3:18 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
Cell phones cause cancer. Cell phone radiation has been officially recognized as a possible Class 2B carcinogen by the World Health Organization. (1)Cell phone radiation is killing our children – brain cancer is now the leading cause of cancer death in children. (2)
A company directors tumor which grew on the left side of his head after using his cell phone for 5-6 hours a day for 12 years was found to be caused by his cell phone, has set a legal precedent -Italian Supreme Court ruling.(3)
That cell phones should be used away from the body. Even the manufacturers user manuals now warn people (in the small print) to keep phones off the body. Apple recommends that iPhones should be used at least 10 millimeters away and Blackberry users are told to keep phones an inch from the body. (4)
Lloyds of London, and many other insurance firms, now refuse to insure cell phone manufacturers against cell phone radiation health-related claims. (5)
When I became electrosensitve back in 2002 it was my cell phone that sparked it all off.
The pain got so bad I had to stop using my cell phone.
Knowing what I now know I’m glad I did.
If you’re still using a cell phone and your kids are still using a cell phone, think hard and long about what I just said above.
If you really can’t get by without using a cell phone there are ways to use your cell phone more safely.
CAREFUL: it won’t make your cell phone “safe” .
But there are devices that can reduce your exposure. One of them is this.
(1) http://www.iarc. fr/en/media- centre/pr/ 2011/pdfs/ pr208_E.pdf
(2) http://www.scienced aily.com/ releases/ 2010/01/10011219 1620.htm
(3) http://www.prlog. org/12004383- italian-supreme- court-rules- cell-phones- can-cause- cancer.html
(4) http://www.huffingt onpost.com/ devra-davis- phd/cell- phones-cancer_ b_3157171. html?utm_ source=Alert- blogger&utm_ medium=email&utm _campaign= Email%2BNotifica tions
(5) http://microwavenew s.com/news/ backissues/ m-a99issue. pdf