Skip to content
Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- 1 quart distilled water, add more as needed to reach desired consistency
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 large carrots, quartered
- 2 celery ribs, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup pine nuts, soaked 1 hour and drained
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 2 tsp dill weed
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp unrefined sea salt (optional)
- 4 green onions or handful of chives for garnish
- Place all but onions in Vitamix and blend.
- Serve with slivered green onions or chives.