Avocado Parsnip Soup
(from The Little Book of Raw Soups by Nomi Shannon, f’ree with
purchase from the author of The Raw Gourmet book)
- 1 large parsnip, grated (unless using a K-tec or Vitamix
then you can just cut it up)
- 1/2 water or celery juice
- 1 large stalk peeled celery, cut up
- 1/4 avocado
- 2 teaspoons flaxseed oil
- squeeze of lemon juice (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
In a blender blend parsnip and liquid until smooth. Add remaining
ingredients, blend until smooth.
Let me know, really!
To Your Good Health
The Raw Gourmet