Posted by: “Emf Refugees” prd34
The Newsletter of EMF Refugee, The International Coalition for an
Electromagnetic Safe Planet (IC-ESP)
Education! Awareness! Support! Action!
(From denial to acceptance, from ignorance to awareness, from apathy to
action, from selfishness to compassion.)
*Who said there was no news out there on the ill effects of electromagnetic
radiation from cell phones, cell towers, WiFi, and other forms of wireless?*
August 21st – August 31st, 2013
1. Reminder: Comments to FCC Due This Tuesday
2. Experts ask users to curb overuse of mobile phones
3. NYC EMF Event: “How to Protect Ourselves—and Growing Children—from Electromagnetic
Fields” New York Open Center, Friday, November 15, 2013 – 7-10 p.m.
4. Children’s Health Expert Panel – Audio and Summary: “Cell Phones & WiFi
– Are Children, Fetuses and Fertility at Risk”?
thermal Activation of the hsp27/p38MAPK Stress Pathway in Rat Brain.
6. Mobile phone radiation induces mode-dependent DNA damage in a mouse spermatocyte-
derived cell line: a protective role of melatonin.
7. Cell Phone Cancer – Information About Cell Phone Radiation Lawsuits
8. India: Curb Overuse of Mobile Phones, Say Experts
9. EVENT: Commonwealth Club of California – “The High (?) Road to a True Smart Grid”
10. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids with Android 4.1 launched
11. How Wireless Carriers Make You Trash Your Phone Before It’s Really Broken
12. LeapFrog’s Toddler-Safe Texting Aims to Fend Off Amazon
13. Strengthen cell phone radiation standards!
14. Smart meter foil cover.mov
15. Hidden Insurance Risk Lurks in Property Leases
16. A Million British 5-Year-Olds Carry Cell-Phones – Cancer Threat a ‘Ticking Time Bomb’
17. Israeli Ministry Of Education issue guidelines to limit Wi-Fi in schools
18. Municipalities need final say on where cell towers can be placed
19. Smart meter installer held hostage
20. Israeli study finds cellphone-cancer correlation
21. BMC to start taking down illegal cell towers in Sept.
22. The Radiation Threat
23. Cell phone radiation fears – Canada’s largest teachers union votes to turn cell phones off
in the classroom
24. Telecom companies welcome centre’s cell tower guidelines
25. Swiss Government Wants to Measure Electrosmog in Homes
26. Elementary teachers’ union updates electronic device policy
27. Obama pushes ambitious Internet access plan for schools
28. The Cell Phone-Brain Cancer Controversy