Recipe (Compliments of Charlene):
Ingredients for Crust:
* 2 Cups organic shredded coconut
* 1 1/2 Cups pitted dates – soaked at least 2 hours in water
1) Process the above 2 ingredients together
2) Press mixture firmly into your pretty pie dish
Ingredients for Filling:
* 2 large, ripe avocados
* 1 cup Raw Carob Powder
* 1/2 cup raw honey or maple syrup (I use both)
* 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
* 1 tsp. vanilla
* 1/4 cup raw shredded coconut
* And a pinch of salt
1) Process these ingredients into a smooth and silky, mouth watering, creamy chocolate delight.
2) Next, pour this yummy filling into your pie crust.
3) Garnish the top with strawberries and a dash of raw coconut.
4) Place the pie in your refrigerate for about 2 hours, and then ENJOY!