Thai Coconut Soup
Thai soups are among the tastiest in the world, and some of the healthiest. So get out your blender and mix up an aromatic and zesty Thai soup today – they’re simple to put together, and they make a great meal.
- 2 cups young coconut meat from 4 young Thai coconuts
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1 tbs agave nectar
- 1/4 tsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp lime zest
- 4 tsp white miso
- 2 tsp tamari
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tbs ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup broccoli, julienned
- 1/2 cup red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup fresh peas
- 1/2 cup bok choy, cut in thin strips
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, julienned
- 1 green onion, julienned
- Place all the ingredients for the broth in a blender and process until smooth.
- Place the broth in a 9 × 13 baking dish.
- Add the vegetables, cover with plastic wrap and place the dish into a dehydrator set at 105F for 2 hours.