Posted by: “HowardM” firstname.lastname@example.org jdhautomation
Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:57 am (PDT)
I need your help with a personal issue.
I have had severe Multiple Chemical Sensitivities [ MCS ] for many years. It appears that I am sensitive to any compound that contains any type of (+) positive electrical charge.
I just recently discovered that, if I came in close contact with a Direct Current power source such a battery I would loose my balance. I also found that if I am exposed to a DC energy source that is positive (+) polarity I will be pushed backwards. When I was exposed to a similar DC energy source that is negative polarity (-) I will be pushed forwards. There is nothing I can do physically, mentally or emotionally to change the results.
In attempt better understand this phenomenon I developed a test that incorporates a known energy source such as an AA Battery. This test allowed me to determine which polarity pushed me forward or backwards.
This test is a modified version of the “Sway Test” that is described in detail on this and other links. http://www.tapintoheaven.com/2stuff/stufstest.shtml
The first part of the test is.
1) Hold an AA battery in your hand with the positive (+) end facing your body.
2) Point the positive (+) end of the battery towards the base of your chest bone.
3) Hold the positive (+) end of battery about 2 to 4 ins. Away from your body.
4) After about 1 to 2 minutes take note as to how you feel and if you feel any problems with your balance.
The second part of the test can be performed about 5 minutes after completing the first part.
5) Hold the same AA battery in your hand with the negative (-) end facing your body.
6) Point the negative (-) end of the battery towards the base of your chest bone.
7) Hold the negative (-) end of battery about 2 to 4 ins. Away from your body.
8) After about 1 to 2 minutes take note as to how you feel and if you feel any problems with your balance.
I am trying to determine if this possible sensitivity to Direct Current energy is common among the population or am I the only one.
I am also trying to determine if this test could be helpful in determining if a person was sensitive to EMF or not.
The really good part about this test is that I can check possible problem foods or chemicals any where. I do not need special lab tools to perform the tests.
This test does not work for everyone but if you could try it as described above and send me your comments and questions it will be very helpful in my research. Thanks to everyone in advance.