by Carlo Piovano
“The risk is of fluoride poisoning if they breathe or eat too much,” Hilmarsdottir said through a white protective mask.
The fluoride in the ash creates acid in the animals’ stomachs, corroding the intestines and causing hemorrhages. It also binds with calcium in the blood stream, and after heavy exposure over a period of days makes bones frail, even causing teeth to crumble.
“The best we can do is put them in the barn, block all the windows
and bring them clean food and water as long as the earth is
contaminated, ” said Hilmarsdottir.
(Jan’s Note: And fluoride is SAFE in our drinking water… because…???