by Rev. Diannia Baty – http://www.makeachoicenow.com
How do you know when you are a vibrational match to that which you desire?
The short answer to your question about vibrational match can be summed up in the question — “how do you feel”? Jesus talked about “vibrational match” when he said, “fear ye not evil”, “turn the other cheek”, “do not talk about this to anyone”, “be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind”, and “as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he”.
You will know you are a vibrational match when your dominant feeling is positive. Your attraction meter (which registers your vibration) is your feelings. Your inner guide speaks to you through your feelings and is saying when you feel positive – “hey, keep going – you’re in alignment with what you want” and when you feel negative your guide is saying – “hey, stop, you’re NOT in alignment with what you want”. (Abraham via www.Abraham-Hicks.com explains this wonderfully in their audiotapes)
When you feel predominantly positive then you are predominantly in vibrational harmony with your desires. Any slight feeling of negativity, even as slight as ennui, lethargy, or resignation, is your signal that if you keep thinking the thoughts you’re presently thinking you’ll create something out of harmony with what you really want.
For example, let’s say you want to attract your ideal mate. In order to become a vibrational match you would meditate on your desires for a partner, work diligently on becoming all that you want your mate to be, choose to be fulfilled and in joy in all that you do and focus on taking action both spiritually and physically to create your mate. If this were all you did, then you would be a vibrational match to your desire.
However, since most of us are human, we look at what we’re getting and if it isn’t exactly what we think we want then we reject it as a failure, a mistake or a poor joke played on us by the Universe.
Let me illustrate this point by borrowing a client’s recent challenge. Being a physically fit, totally health-conscious, energetic, youthful 55-year-old widower with a verve for life that is highly contagious, this client was experiencing “signs of land” that were either “too old because they weren’t fit, healthy and energetic” or “too young because they didn’t have the emotional maturity or hadn’t achieved career satisfaction and stability.” It was easy for him to think positively when in the throes of visualizing and affirming in meditation. However, the challenge came when the results of his efforts looked like they were too old or too young at first glance. Upon observation, the doubts would instantly impede his mind and he would begin to spiral with the negative feelings of frustration, irritation, fear, sadness, loneliness, and unworthiness.
These emotions are the rocket fuel that expands our manifestations. The more powerful the feeling the more power you are feeding your creations. Those negative feelings are literally our Angels tugging at us and saying “STOP! You’re focusing on what you do not want!”
Fortunately, since it is impossible to monitor the never-ending stream of thoughts, we have a fabulous mechanism called our feelings that let us know whether we are a vibrational match to our desires or not in any given moment. Negative feeling = negative creation. Positive feeling = positive creation.
The key here is to pivot from the negative thoughts to positive thoughts. This is done not by denying that you are having negative thoughts but by reaching for a thought that you can believe and a thought that feels better. Here’s the process simplified:
Ask, “What am I feeling?”
Then ask, “What is the thought that is creating this feeling?”
Then ask, “How can I surrender to the Divine Order and Divine timing of life now?”
Then finish with, “What thought feels better?”
If you feel negative (any shade less than positive) then ask, “What is the thought that is creating this feeling?” Once you’ve identified the thought, you want to do two quick things. First, surrender to the fear or the negative possibility by acknowledging the fact that the Law of Attraction is always at work and if this is the way it’s going to be, then so be it – “I’ll survive. Because even in death, I survive.” Then finish with “What thought feels better?” and reach for a thought that feels better and that you can believe.
To clarify the last step in this process, if you are in the mire of negative mush then saying, “Every person I meet is totally healthy, fit, attractive, vibrantly alive, secure, stable and a match to me now”, is probably TOO far out there for you to believe. However, you could easily take a smaller step and reach for a thought that helps you to feel more at peace now and then walk your thoughts up to your ideal.
For example in this situation, you would say, “I know that all is well now. I know the Law of Attraction is now at work in my life and in perfect timing my ideal partner will enter my life. I know that there are people out there that are a match to my desires. I know that others have found partners that were physically attractive and fit and therefore I can too. I know that people of all ages are fit. I know that others have found partners that were stable, mature and confident with their status in life and therefore I can too. I recognize that with every day and every breath, I am seeing more and more people that match my desires. I recognize and appreciate that all is well and that I am now at peace with attracting my love in perfect timing. I am grateful. I am confident. I expect my desires to be fulfilled and I intend to have a relationship with an energy-appropriate partner now! I am at peace.
Raising Your Vibrations
One of the most important things to work on and maintain when it comes to using the law of attraction and attracting everything you want in your life is your ability to raise and maintain a high vibration. Just as light travels at a certain vibration, as does sound, and everything else in the universe, we must learn to raise our own vibration and keep it up in order to maximize our results with the law of attraction. Here are tips for getting your vibration up as well as keeping it there.
1. Take the time to visualize every single day about the things you want in your life. Taking time in the morning for at least ten minutes every single day will do wonders for your energy level through out the rest of the day. In today’s world it can sometimes be very difficult to deal with the daily stresses and keep our vibrations up. The more you practice visualizing, the better you will get at it. The better you get at it, the more you will be able to take a mini two minute vacation any time during the day that you need to. Learning to get good at visualizing also allows you to attract things to you quicker. The more you are able to put emotion into your visualization, the quicker the things you want will come to you.
2. Learn to pay closer attention to your emotions and when they begin to dip in energy. The better you get at learning to recognize when your vibration and energy is dropping, the quicker you can fix it and keep your energy up. It is much easier to get your vibration back up if it only drops a little bit than it is to get your vibration all the way back to max if you allow it to drop significantly. Learn to monitor your emotions on a regular basis. This is how we navigate and relate to the world anyway. Our emotions are a natural part of our every day experience. Also learn to recognize what things begin to cause what emotions in you. The better you get at this, the better you will get at learning to guard yourself against those things that cause you vibration to drop. Pay close attention to your emotions, and learn ways to pick your vibration and emotions back up as soon as they begin to drop, including a mini-vacation with a two minute visualization.
3. Change the type of music you listen to. Certain types of music effect our vibration in different ways. Typically, most people will listen to the type of music they enjoy the most because they enjoy the vibration that type of music creates within them. Often times though, this type of music doesn’t create the type of vibration that will allow them to experience the emotions they need to experience to attract what it is they want to attract. Find the music that creates the vibration inside of you that is in alignment with what it is you are trying to attract to yourself. Very hard rock and rap are horrible types of music for a good vibration. You also don’t want to be listening to soft rock or love songs if you are trying to attract money. Though they can put you in a more positive vibration, they are not in alignment with the goal at hand. Evaluate the music you listen to and begin to listen to music that allows you to feel the emotions and vibrations that are in alignment with what it is you are trying to attract.
Applying the law of attraction is learning to get yourself into alignment with what you want. This is something that most people don’t quite understand or have difficulty with, but is so essential to your success and attracting what you want. The better you get at this, the quicker and easier it becomes to attract those things to you that you want. Here are tips for getting yourself in alignment with what you want. The more you apply these tips the easier it will get for you to attract what you want. Most people will look at this list and ignore most of it or simply just not do it. I urge you to use the tips to your full ability, and prepare yourself to be amazed at the results you start to create.
1. Go out and touch what it is you want, if possible. This is simple if it is material things you want. Go out and literally test drive that car you want. You can go to a dealer and simply tell them that you are price shopping. Get in the car and drive it. How else will you know what it feels like to drive that car? Then use that feeling to visualize having that car in your life. Go out and price shop for the house of your dreams. You don’t have to buy it, but take the time to feel what it would feel like to have that house. You can do this very easily for all the material things you want. If it is something like love or friendships, start to look around you for romance and watch people who have it. Hang out at places and watch how friends relate to one another. If you have been in love in the past you can use that emotion of when you were in love to visualize having it in your life now. Take the time to actually get into what it is you want.
2. Take the time to think about what you want until it almost becomes an obsession. Visualize having what you want on a regular basis. The emotion of having it is the key. The stronger your desire and your ability to feel the feelings of having it right now, the quicker it will come to you. Write a check to yourself for a million dollars and carry it with you and look at it often. Hang pictures of the person of your dreams where you will see them regularly. You must develop a burning inside of yourself for what it is you want. You can’t merely wish for it or lightly hope to get what you want. It must be a strong, powerful, burning emotion deep inside of you to the point where it is constantly nagging at you. Far too many people simply have a wish or a hope for lots of money or whatever it is they want. They don’t really want what they want. If you want what you want, you need to really want it. It needs to keep you awake late at night, and wake you early in the morning just to have it. Just as first falling in love does, what you want must feel the same way.
3. Take steps everyday to move closer to what it is you want. The more you do to get to what you want, the more you will inspire yourself to do more and get closer to what you want. It might be something as simple as actual physical action, or dreaming about having it, or planning a current course of action. No matter what, take the time each day to do something, even if it is only ten minutes. So many people simply do not do anything to move them in the directions they want to go. There is a horrible mindset among the human race where people wish upon baby magic. They believe that simply hoping for something will make it happen. We must keep our mind, our hearts, and our bodies on the goal. There must be action as well as inspiration and visualization. Take steps every day and you will begin to want to do more. Remember, action begets motivation. Start moving and the emotions will follow quickly.
There are major things that get in the way of people finding success with the law of attraction. It is important to evaluate yourself and make sure that you are avoiding these pitfalls if you wish to acquire your desire.
1. Not writing down your goals. One of the biggest reasons that most people fail when it comes to the law of attraction is one of the easiest things to do and fix. Most people simply do not write down their goals. They try to keep them in their head and think that trying to remember them will be enough. This will not be enough. You must take the first step of creation by writing down your goals on a piece of paper bringing them into the physical world.
2. People write down their goals then put them some place that those goals gather dust. You must take the time to evaluate your goals, read your goals, and connect with your goals on an emotional level. You can’t simply write them down and then expect them to come into your life. You need to take the time every single day to review them and actually feel the feelings of having them.
3. People simply want and take no action. You can’t simply write down your goals and wish that they will come true. So many people do this and then never make any changes at all in the way they talk, the way they think, and the way they act. This would be like slamming a glass on the floor to break it, then slamming it on the floor to try and put it together again. You cannot keep doing what you are doing, thinking what your thinking, and speaking like you are speaking and expect different results. The life you live today is a direct reflection of past thoughts, words, and actions and tomorrow will be a direct reflection of today’s thoughts, words, and actions. Change these if you want to change your life.
4. Most people think and speak way too much in the negative and future tense. The biggest thing you can begin doing right now is starting to think positive and see the positive in everything no matter how bad it may be. There is always a ray of light in even the darkest of places and your ability to see this ray of light will shift your entire emotional and mental focus toward more positive emotions and feelings. Positive emotions and feelings will help to attract what you want much more quickly. You also need to make sure that you are changing the time frame in which you are talking and thinking about what you want. Learn to speak and think about what you want as though it is already a part of your life. Bringing those things from the future, like the million dollars you want, to the present, makes all the difference. The universe doesn’t know time; it simply knows to put things where ever they are in your mind. If you see that million dollars happening tomorrow, the universe will always keep it in the tomorrow, and you know what they say, tomorrow never comes. Think, speak, and act as though you have the million dollars right now and truly believe it and the universe will bow down to your every whim.